Roles & Responsibilities:
- To attend all doctor rounds to facilitate advice and treatment.
- To meet all patients several times, minimum twice in a shift, in the beginning and in the end of the shift to ensure timely implementation of investigations, interventions and care.
- To ensure accurate requisition and supply of medicines, consumables, linen and other items required for patient care.
- To ensure patient safety in all aspects including safe medication practices and infection control practices.
- Ensure high quality of care by maintaining CQI performance
- To guide and educate patient and family regarding ongoing treatment and home care.
- To conduct formal and informal ward teaching, demonstration and practical demonstration of patient care for all the nurses under her care to follow nursing process, protocols policies and procedures.
- To check for completeness of all files,nurses documentation and medicine card
- To maintain all requisite registers, maintain patient files and send to medical records.
- To maintain daily and monthly census.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- To be upgraded with the latest knowledge and competency in nursing practices.
- Conflict resolving capability.
- Must hold Nursing Registration License under West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Have an eye for details.
- Sound Judgement.
- Minimum 3 years experience required in similar profile
- In – depth knowledge about the policies and protocols of the Hospital